Shipping and Returns Policy
|Destination||Standard Delivery||Delivery Cost|
|Ireland||1- 2 Working Days (Please allow 5 days peak times)||€5.50 (max 20Kg)|
|Northern Ireland||1- 2 Working Days (Please allow 5 days peak times)||€5.50 (max 20Kg)|
|UK||Up to 3 Working Days||€10 (max 20Kg)|
All orders go through our choose couriers Fastway
Please be aware that due to the christmas period, that orders could take a bit longer.
All products that are for collection are to be collected from 41 Parnell street, Dublin 1 just beside the ilac center.
Opening hours are from 9am-7pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 10am-6pm
Please note we are closed from 2:00-2:30 for lunch for the foreseeable future.
Orders can be picked up at the counter, just provide us with your name, order number and mobile number.
All orders for collection are held for a week, unless you have other wise told us.
When selecting local up please bare in mind that refers to orders being picked up from our Dublin location
International Subject to quote
All international orders go through in most cases An Post (Our National Postal Service)
A separate postal charge will be emailed to you, Charges may vary and are not included in the order
Shipping & Return Policy
Roy Hogan Pharmacy. T/A Pharmacy.ie
Thank you for shopping at Pharmacy.ie.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Our products can be returned within 14 days of the original purchase of the product.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 14 days
- The product is in its original packaging (unopened)
- The product isn’t used or damaged
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
Please contact us before you send the product:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.pharmacy.ie/contact-us/
Send the product in its original packing to:
- Pharmacy.ie 41 Parnell Street D01 HW58 Dublin Ireland
- Please note purchaser is responsible for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from Pharmacy.ie
- Shipping charges incurred in connection with the delivery of a product are non-refundable.
- If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.