Cetrine Allergy is an anti-allergy medicine. It helps control your allergic reaction and its symptoms. In adults and children aged 6 years and above: Cetrine Allergy relieves symptoms associated with, ,
- hay fever,
- runny or itchy nose,
- itchy palate,
- itchy, red or tearing eyes
How to use Cetrine Allergy
Adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over
One tablet once a day
Children aged between 6-12 years
Half a tablet twice a day.
Do not take if
- Are allergic to cetirizine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have severe kidney problems.
Always read the leaflet before use
Always talk to your pharmacist or doctor before use especially if you fall within one of these categories
- Have kidney problems. Your treatment may need to be adjusted
- Have predisposition factors of urinary retention
- Are an epileptic patient or a patient at risk of convulsions
- Are scheduled for allergy testing ask your doctor
- Do not give this medicine to children below the age of 6 years
How to store Cetrine Allergy
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton after EXP
- Do not store above 25°C.
Ingredients contained in Cetrine Allergy
- The active substance is cetirizine dihydrochloride. Each film-coated tablet contains 10 mg cetirizine dihydrochloride
- The other ingredients are: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171) and macrogol 4000.
Health information leaflet
Other Allergy products
We also have an allergy deal at the moment to help you with the allergy season