Sebamed Antibacterial Cleansing Foam effectively penetrates the pores for mild pore-deep cleansing. It protects against skin barrier damage during cleansing, leaving skin smooth and hydrated. For use on wet or dry skin, its pH 5.5 value of healthy skin supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin’s acid mantle.
Benefits & Features of the Sebamed Antibacterial Cleansing Foam
- Combats pimples, blackheads and skin impurities
- Effectively penetrates the pores for mild pore-deep cleansing
- New antibacterial active ingredient Montaline C40 is a coconut oil derivative
- Protects against lipid erosion during cleansing, provides a hydrating and smoothing effect
- Panthenol supports the regeneration of the inflamed skin
- Kills bacteria within 5 min
- Can be used on wet or dry skin
- Noticeable improvement of the “skin feeling” of the complexion
- pH value of 5.5 stabilizes the acid mantle
How to use
- Use Cleansing Foam mornings and evening.
- Dispense a small amount into the palm of your hand and massage gently into the skin, avoiding the eye area
- Leave foam on wet skin up to 5 mins to combat bacteria
- Rinsing off thoroughly.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betainamide MEA Chloride, Cocotrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol