Lemsip Max Blackcurrant is used to relive the symptoms of colds and flu including headache, sore throat, body ache, fever and pain. Each Sachet contains 1000mg of paracetamol.
Do not take this if you have/are
- Allergic (hypersensitive) to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients
- Taking any other paracetamol containing products
How to take Lemsip Max Blackcurrant
- Always use the lowest effective dose for the shortest time necessary to relieve your
symptoms. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Dilute the contents of one sachet in a mug of hot water, do not boil
the water. Stir until dissolved
- If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or usual
Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and over
The usual dose is 1 sachet up to 4
times daily. The dose may be repeated in 4 hours with a maximum of four doses in a 24 hour
How to store this product
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Hot Lemon after the expiry date
- Which is stated on the carton and sachet. Do not store above 25oC.
What is in this product
Each sachet contains 1000mg of paracetamol as the active ingredient. The other ingredients
are sucrose, citric acid anhydrous granular, blackcurrant witham flavour, saccharin sodium,
aspartame (E951), sodium citrate, ascorbic acid and enocyanin.