Anusol Suppositories help to relieve the swelling,
itch and irritation of internal piles (haemorrhoids)
and other related conditions,
Before taking or contact your doctor or the pharmacist before taking
Do not use if you have the following
- If you are allergic to Anusol or any of the other
ingredients of this medicine
- If you have rectal bleeding or blood in the stool
or if you are in doubt whether any bleeding you
have experienced is caused by piles.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use
this medicine on the advice of your doctor.
How to use Anusol Suppositories
- Wash anal area and dry gently with a soft
towel before using this medicine.
- Remove plastic cover from the suppository
- Wash your hands before and after using Anusol.
- The suppository will melt after insertion
Adults and elderly
Insert one suppository into the
back passage (anus) far enough so
that it doesn’t slip out, at night, in
the morning and after each bowel
This medicine is not recommended for children
under 18 years old.
The active substances are per 100 g: Zinc oxide
296 mg, Bismuth subgallate 59 mg, Balsam Peru
49 mg, Bismuth oxide 24 mg.
Other ingredients are: Kaolin light, suppocire BS2
pastilles (hard fat), titanium dioxide (E171), miglyol 812.
How to store this product
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not use your medicine after the date shown as
an expiry date on the packaging.