Anusol Suppositories help to relieve the swelling,
itch and irritation of internal piles (haemorrhoids)
and other related conditions
This medicine is suitable for most people but a
few people should not use it. If you are in any
doubt, talk to your doctor or the pharmacist
Do not use or talk to your doctor or the pharmacist before using
If you are allergic to Anusol or any of the other
ingredients of this medicine
If you have fungal, viral or bacterial skin sores
If you have rectal bleeding or blood in the stool
or if you are in doubt whether any bleeding you
have experienced is caused by piles.
How to use Anusol Suppositories
- Wash anal area and dry gently with a soft
towel before using this medicine.
- Remove plastic cover from the suppository
- Wash your hands before and after using Anusol.
- The suppository will melt after insertion.
- Not recommended to any one under the age of 18 years old
- Insert one suppository into the
back passage (anus) far enough so
that it doesn’t slip out, at night, in
the morning and after each bowel
Ingredients contained in Anusol Suppositories
The active substances per suppositories are:
Hydrocortisone acetate 10 mg, Zinc oxide 296 mg,
Bismuth subgallate 59 mg, Balsam Peru 49 mg,
Bismuth oxide 24 mg and Benzyl benzoate 33 mg.
Other ingredients are: Kaolin light, suppocire
BS2 pastilles (hard fat).
How to store
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not use your medicine after the date shown as
an expiry date on the packaging.
Product information leaflet
Other similar products